Washington Business Advocates can protect you.
Call us at 206-747-3029 today.
WBA Recent Sucesses
- Successfully fought inaccurate complaints against 42 total small business owners and professional license holders, 2015-2017.
- Overturned 12 allegations of Unprofessional Conduct based on false reports from disgruntled employees or former romantic partners.
- Charges dismissed for 16 businesses suspended by a state agency and unable to continue to work until the charges were cleared.
Call WBA Today
Do you need help in an agency hearing in Washington state? Was your business closed without notice? Did a Washington state agency investigate you, file a statement of charges alleging unprofessional conduct, or otherwise focus a state investigation on your professional license? We only handle agency hearings and professional license defense. Our attorneys have the experience to help you save your license.
Call WBA at 206-747-3029 for help today.
Here are things our clients have said:
"Liz is the utmost professional attorney when you need it and the most patient and understanding person when you want it. It was like a family or a friend that really knew me. She was always there to answer my questions or concerns -gave sound advice and ultimately won our case swiftly and with ease. I would recommend anyone who needs help to contact Liz." - Sylvia
""I wish I had come to you earlier. You took one look and you were able to tell me exactly what to do." - Holly
WBA Attorneys Are Experienced and Knowledgeable
WBA's experienced attorneys successfully defended professional license holders and business owners before the following Washington State agencies, boards, and commissions:
- Washington Department of Early Learning
- Washington Nursing Care Quality Assurance Commission
- Washington Department of Health
- Washington Department of Licensing
- Washington Department of Licensing - Funerals and Cemeteries Compliance Division
- Washington Department of Financial Institutions (DFI)
- Department of Financial Institutions (DFI) Division of Consumer Services
- Department of Financial Institutions (DFI) Division of Securities Enforcement
- Washington Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS)
- Washington Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) Office of Financial Recovery
- Washington Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) Aging and Disability Services Administration
- WA Department of Licensing For Hire/Taxis Enforcement Division
- WA Liquor Control Board
Washington Business Advocates is a boutique firm handling agency hearings in Washington State. Our experienced attorneys only work in agency hearings and professional license defense. We help professional license holders and small business owners keep their license and their business. Administrative Law Attorney Elizabeth de Bagara Steen learned to navigate state bureaucracy from her parents, who owned several small businesses. Washington Business Advocates can save your job and your business. Don't struggle alone. Call WBA for help today.
WBA Can Help You
Examples of professionals WBA has worked with in the last three years include:
- Securities Sales and Back Office Personnel
- Funeral Directors
- Licensed Social Workers
- Physician Assistants
- Real Estate Agents and Brokers
- Investment Advisers
- Adult Family Home Owners
- Nursing Assistants
- Nurse Technicians
- Daycare Owners
- Childcare professionals
- Massage Therapists
Agency Hearings in Washington State
Washington Business Advocates defends professional license holders and small businesses under investigation by a Washington State agency. Our attorneys can prevent charges from being entered, push to have charges dismissed, or win your case at hearing. Don't wait and hope the state employees have time to fix any mistakes they may have made. Protect yourself. Call WBA today.
Administrative hearings are time-consuming and lawyers need specialized training. However WBA uses a flat fee payment model so you always know what to expect from your bill.
Find us on AVVO...
Washington Business Advocates 1001 Fourth Avenue, suite 3200 Seattle, WA 98154 Phone: 206-747-3029 Fax: 206-494-7833